Bahamas Community Forum Index Bahamas Community
Message Board, Blog and Photo Gallery
Bahamas Community: Message Board 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Bahamas Photo Album Bahamas Photo Album   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

eLife 242 Magazine vs Stylezine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bahamas Community Forum Index -> Art, Music and Culture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonnybahamas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: eLife 242 Magazine vs Stylezine Reply with quote

I just reviewed the latest issues of eLife 242 Magazine and Stylezine, both locally produced magazines. One's in print and Stylezine is online. I have to say that Stylezine has got the upper hand. Let me tell you why.

First of all, it's online. Everything is online, if you aren't...then you're nobody. Sad to say, but true. Things that are broad-casted online, advertised online and chatted about online all will be more successful than the guys who aren't.

Second, Stylezine is about 20-30 pages I think (eLife 242 Magazine is like 7 pages). All you have to do with Stylezine is click the page to turn it and it loads really fast and has great graphics. Most people's computer/laptop screens are landscape so it really looks nice online. Brighter, crisper and more vivid images.

Last but not least, the art direction in Stylezine is just amazing. His name is listed as ScharadL. There's a whole piece in the magazine about him. This guy is really talented. It makes it exciting to look through!

So good job to the whole team at Stylezine, you're definitely on to something!! Cool
islandboi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tru!! I saw the first one too...it's off the chain!! Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bahamas Community Forum Index -> Art, Music and Culture